How to register enrolment
** refer to the age guide and timetable to help with selecting appropriate classes. If you need further assistance contact CDA and we will happily assist you with class selection. If the class you want is NOT showing up that means it is full, if this happens contact CDA and we will assist**
- Refer to our timetable to make your class selection
- On our website, Click on the ‘Enrolment’ link and it will come up with a daily timetable
- Classes are listed by Day and time, find the class you want and click on it
- Click ‘Add class’
- If you wish to select more than one class click on ‘Add More Classes’ otherwise ‘Continue to enrollment’
- Click ‘continue’’
- Enter account holders details
- Enter students details and click ‘save’
- If you have more than one student click ‘Click here to add another student’ otherwise click ‘Next’
- Ensure details are correct
- Accept T&C’s
- Click ‘Submit’
Once your enrolment has been accepted and processed you will receive an invoice via the email.
Look forward to see you at CDA Performing art Centre! Staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.